Ford is once again the UK market leader in June for total vehicle, car and commercial sales. June was a record setting month for commercial vehicles and fleet with the highest volume on record.
Figures according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders are broken down as follows:
Results for June 2016:
- 41284 total Ford Vehicle Sales.
- 13.9% sales share some 3.1% ahead of their nearest arrival.
- The best selling car in the UK is the Ford Fiesta
- Transit and Transit Custom are the best selling commercial vehicles in the UK
- Ford make up 25% of the top 20 vehicles sold in the UK with Fiesta 1st and Ford Focus 3rd
- Transit custom is the 9th best selling vehicle in the UK, this includes cars.
- Ford Transit, Transit Connect, Transit Custom , Fiesta Van and Ranger all lead their respective segments.
- Fiesta, Focus, C-Max and Galaxy each lead their respective class segments.
The UK’s best selling vehicle the Ford Fiesta achieved 11,357 registrations in June some 2520 sales ahead of their nearest rivals. Ford ever broadening car range has been successful with Fiesta, B-Max, Focus, C-Max, Mustang, Galaxy and Kuga all being in the top 3 in each of their respective market segments for June.