On Wednesday 17th August Stuart Dix, General Sales Manager of Swindon Motor Park & Swindon SEAT, and Benn Laws, New Car Sales Controller of Swindon SEAT, attended the Inside Ateca event at Millbrook Proving Ground in Milton Keynes.
The Inside Ateca event gave Stuart and Benn the opportunity to take the all-new SEAT Ateca off road, on track and around an alpine stimulation route.
Stuart commented “The Ateca is unbelievably versatile both on and off road. A real innovative vehicle, bursting with useful technology.”
Our SEAT managers also had the chance to compare the SEAT Ateca to competitor vehicles including; The Nissan Qashqai, Renault Kadjar and Kia Sportage.
Benn says “The Ateca outclasses all competitors in both style, design, comfort and practicality.”
“The only other mini SUV that can match the style of the Ateca is the Range Rover Evoque. However the basic Evoque is £30,300 and even the top spec Ateca XCELLENCE isn’t that expensive.” – Evo Magazine
The 4Drive option is available in the new SEAT Ateca XCELLENCE trim priced from £27,425 for the manual gearbox and £29,990 for the DSG version.
Stuart exclaims “There is something about the SEAT Ateca to appeal to everybody. Seeing and driving is believing!”
The SEAT Ateca is also available with market leading optional extras including:
- 19″ ‘Exclusive’ machined bi-colour alloy wheels
- SEAT Sound System which includes 10 speakers and a subwoofer
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Navigation System Plus which includes SEAT Sound System, a high resolution 8″ Touchscreen, 2nd USB port and Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free and audio streaming. This advanced navigational system also includes voice recognition, 3D navigational view with dynamic route guidance and a 10GB hard drive so you’re totally at home on the road. (Standard Navigation System comes as standard on First Edition, SE Technology and XCELLENCE trim levels.
- Park Assist; Self parking functionality including front and rear parking sensors
- Convenience Pack; Includes rain-sensing wipers, auto-headlights with automatic coming and leaving home function, and auto-dimming rear view mirror (Convenience Pack comes as standard on the XCELLENCE trim level)
- Winter Pack; Includes heated front seats, headlight washer system and wash water level indicator (Winter Pack comes as standard on the XCELLENCE trim level)
Alongside the optional equipment extras also available are SEAT Ateca Accessories Packs
- Adventure Pack; Includes Protective Boot Tray, Bike Rack, Safety Kit and Roof Bars
- Protection Pack; Includes Protective Boot Tray, Front Mudflaps, Rear Mudflaps and Rubber Mats
For further details on SEAT Ateca optional equipment and accessories packs view the Price List Brochure below
“SEAT Ateca has hit the bullseye in terms of style, price and pracitcality” – AutoExpress
First revealed at the Geneva Motor Show, the Ateca immediately attracted a huge amount of favourable comments from industry experts and in July was awarded 2016 Auto Express Crossover of the Year. Their top choice is the SEAT Ateca 2.0 TDI XCELLENCE edition. Follow the link below to view our SEAT Ateca range offers.
With prices starting from £17,990 and engines ranging from 1.0 TSI Ecomotive to 2.0 TDI DSG-Auto 4Drive there is a SEAT Ateca for everyone.
We have SEAT Specialists on hand every day and a Business Manager that can tailor finance packages to suit all of your needs, there is no need to hesitate to show us your interest in the all-new SEAT Ateca.
Enquire online today
Or give us a call
01793 414 200