Ford commercial vehicles has posted it strongest sales ever in July and further stretched its lead over its nearest commercial vehicle competitor in the UK. Going by official sales figures supplied by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders.
Some of the major July high-points include
- Sales of 7804 Commercial Vehicles and increase of 11.3% on this time last year
- Ford Sold 30051 vehicles in total; 3.4% ahead of it’s nearest rival
- The Ford Fiesta is still the best selling car in the UK
- The Ford Transit Custom is the best selling van in the UK
- A quarter of the top 20 vehicles sold in the UK are Fords – Fiesta 1st, Focus 4th, Transit Custom 9th, Kuga 13th and Transit 20th
- Ford Ranger, Transit, Transit Custom, Transit Courier, C-Max and Ford Fiesta all lead their class segments.
Ford Fiesta is still the UK’s best selling car with some 7990 registrations, thats 4.5% of the UK total market share for July. This puts the Ford Fiesta 2384 sales in front of its nearest competitor.