- FIAT 500 joins the FIAT Panda as the only city cars available in the UK powered by turbo diesel engine – ideally suited to long journeys between congested destinations
- Powered by a 1.3-litre MultiJet II turbo diesel engine producing 95hp and 200Nm of torque from just 1,500rpm
- Advanced efficiency technologies include a smart alternator, rapid engine warm-up, variable oil pump displacement and Start & Stop
- 0-62mph in 10.7 seconds with a top speed of 112mph
- Official combined cycle fuel economy figure of 83mpg and CO2 emissions of 89g/km
- On sale in the UK now priced from £14,165 OTR
Order books are open for the New FIAT 500 1.3-litre MultiJet II 95hp which joins the FIAT Panda as the only diesel-powered vehicles available in the city-car segment. Equally at home nipping around city streets or criss-crossing the UK’s motorway network, the FIAT 500 1.3 MultiJet II 95hp is ideal for those faced with traffic congestion and limited parking opportunities at the end of a long commute, as well as business users seeking low tax liabilities and minimal running costs without sacrificing driving pleasure, technology or style.
Employing sophisticated second-generation MultiJet technology and a variable geometry turbo charger, the new FIAT 500’s 1.3-litre, turbo diesel engine produces 95hp at 3,750rpm and 200Nm of torque from 1,500rpm, with 170Nm available from just 1,250rpm.
This performance ensures the FIAT 500 feel brisk and responsive in all gears, reaching 62 mph from a standstill in just 10.7 seconds with a top speed of 112mph, while its advanced efficiency technologies – including a smart alternator, rapid engine warm-up, variable oil pump displacement and Start & Stop – combine to greatly reduce running costs and improve its eco-friendliness, with an official combined cycle fuel economy figure of 83.1mpg (3.4 L/100km) and CO2 emissions of just 89g/km.