Colouring for charity at Invicta Mazda
We at Invicta Mazda Tunbridge Wells are holding a charity colouring competition for children aged 12 and under to colour-in a design for a Mazda CX-5 at our showroom on Dowding Way and must be in by the Friday 20th May 2016.
The competition is being held as part of the dealership’s sponsorship of the family-friendly Alfresco Festival, to be held from 27 to 29 May in Royal Tunbridge Wells. The festival, which will include vintage funfairs, arts and crafts, live music and pitches for camping, will support a number of charities, including Demelza Hospice Care for Children, mental health charity Crossways Community, local food bank Nourish and Carers First, a charity that helps supply carers to those in need.
The winning design from the colouring competition will be displayed on a Mazda CX-5 and showcased at the festival for more than 4,000 visitors to see. In addition, the winner will receive a goodie bag, along with the specially designed Mazda CX-5 for their family for a weekend.
Our General Manager said, “The colouring competition is a great way to encourage children to be creative and experiment with colours and car designs. Free arts and crafts is a core part of the festival weekend so the colouring competition fits in with the theme of the event. The festival promises to provide lots of fun activities and entertainment for families of all ages over the weekend.”
For more information about the Alfresco Festival or the colouring competition, call Invicta Mazda Tunbridge Wells on 01892 597 732, visit the dealership on Dowding Way or go to www.invicta-mazda.co.uk.
Invicta Mazda Drawing Competition 2016 – Full Terms and Conditions
- Entry is through completion of the Colouring Competition in association with Alfresco Festival, sponsored by Invicta Mazda Tunbridge Wells.
- The competition promoter is Alfresco Festival in partnership with Invicta Mazda Tunbridge Wells and Mazda Motors UK Ltd.
- There is no entry fee.
- Entries are open to all children aged 12 and under who complete the competition ahead of the closing date.
- Entry is by completing the competition sheet and returning the completed form to the Invicta Mazda team at Dowding Way, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 3DS or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The closing date for entries is 23:59 BST on Friday 20 May 2016.
- Only one entry per child is allowed.
- Employees of Mazda or Mazda Group Company, its dealers, printers, agencies and suppliers including their families are not eligible to take part in the draw.
- By entering this competition, the parent/guardian of the entrant consents to their personal details being entered into a database and becoming the property of Invicta Mazda, and agrees to receive email and/or mobile communications from Invicta Mazda for up to 12 months.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen jointly by the organisers of Alfresco Festival and Invicta Mazda.
- The winner will be announced at the Alfresco Festival on Sunday 29 May 2016, and subsequently notified by email by Wednesday 1 June 2016.
- The winner is required to follow instructions on the notification email in order to claim their prize. Winners must claim their prize within 7 days of the email being sent.
- If the prize is not claimed within 7 days of the notification email being sent, Invicta Mazda reserves the right to select a new winner. The same terms will apply to the new winner regarding how to claim the prize.
- The winner’s immediate family/guardians will receive a Mazda CX-5 (specified by Mazda Motors UK Ltd) for the duration of one weekend. Exact days and times are to be agreed by the winner and Invicta Mazda. Invicta Mazda has final say on this agreement.
- The Mazda CX-5 will have a decal with the winner’s design displayed.
- Drivers of the car must be resident in the UK, hold a full current driving licence, have no more than 6 penalty points, have had no driving bans within the year preceding the start date of the competition, and be over the age of 25 at the time of the child’s competition entry. It is the responsibility of the driver to notify Invicta Mazda Tunbridge Wells if they have acquired 6 or more penalty points, have been banned from driving or been convicted of a dangerous driving offence, drink or drug related offences or driving without insurance.
- One winner will be selected following the closing date of the competition.
- Eligibility applies to UK addressees only; you must not take this vehicle outside of the United Kingdom.
- The car will be provided with a full tank of petrol on delivery which can be used by the winner throughout the weekend and does not need to be refilled upon return. The prize does not cover any other costs incurred by the winner whilst in possession of the car whatsoever, other than the costs specifically described herein.
- All vehicles are covered for Third Party Liability as required by the Road Traffic Act provided by Mazda Motors UK Ltd. The appropriate Mazda Motors UK Ltd insurance policy will cover costs to damaged vehicles. Should the driver be found to be negligent, driving dangerously or under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they will be liable for all costs relating to the Insurance excess (£1000), damages and Third Party costs.
- Insurance provided by Mazda Motors UK Ltd does not cover goods and personal effects in the vehicle. You agree to fully and effectively indemnify Mazda Motors UK Ltd against all and any loss, interest and expense arising from the use of the vehicle during the period of the loan.
- The vehicle must be kept secure at all times and must not be used for timed trials, track activities, organised motor sports or for hire or reward. Participation in such activities will result in the driver becoming fully liable for all costs, damages, incl. third party etc.
- The vehicle is and remains the property of Mazda Motors UK Ltd and you should not do anything with the vehicle inconsistent with Mazda Motors UK Ltd’s rights of ownership including making any modifications to the exterior or interior of the vehicle.
- In the event of failure to return the vehicle, Mazda Motors UK Ltd reserve the right to enter upon the driver’s premises to repossess the vehicle and the driver hereby indemnifies Mazda Motors UK Ltd against all claims or rights of action arising there from along with any associated costs. Drivers must ensure that all personal belongings are removed from the vehicle at the end of the loan, as Mazda Motors UK Ltd will not be held liable for any loss or damage.
- The Prize Draw Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Prize Draw), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law, excluding its conflict of laws provisions.
- Prizes will be fulfilled by Mazda Motors UK.
- Prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize will be awarded to the winner only and is not transferable to third parties.
- The winner agrees to participate in any public relations organised by Invicta Mazda and/or Alfresco Festival, including photographs. The winner’s name and county may be disclosed in advertising and marketing material.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, entrants are agreeing to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.