Preston Motor Park Fiat Professional is proud to announce the introduction of the new Fiat Ducato. The new Ducato is the latest stage of a best-selling van whose previous five generations have accumulated numerous international awards and more than 2.6
million sales since its introduction in 1981.
· Sixth generation of the best-selling FIAT Ducato debuts combining sophisticated car-like design with LCV versatility, efficiency and robustness
· Renewed focus on three key areas: robustness and reliability; efficiency and low running costs and new high-tech content
· Two interior environments are offered with new seats and an exclusive, integrated Multifunction Tablet Holder
· The lowest emission and consumption levels in the segment thanks to its MultiJet II power units. ComfortMatic automatic gearbox also available
· Best gross vehicle weight (up to 4.25 tonnes) in the ‘single wheel’ category · Electronic Stability Control (ESC) complete with Rollover Mitigation, Load and Centre of Gravity Detection (LAC) and Hill Holder all standard
· Further driving assistance features such as Traction+ with Hill Descent Control are optionally available
· Bluetooth and MP3 playback is standard, while the new five-inch colour touchscreen can be specified with a reversing camera; satnav and DAB
The New Fiat Ducato is equipped with efficient engines, high-tech equipment and its safety and driving assist systems; all this at a very competitive price in its segment. That’s without mentioning the durability, robustness and the consequent increase in the residual value, combined with efficiency, low running costs and a reduction in the price of spare parts: these allow the New Ducato to boast maintenance and repair costs among the lowest in its class, a major contribution toward improving the ‘Total Cost of Ownership’, i.e. the total running cost between the purchase and sale of the vehicle. The New Ducato, the latest evolution of a bestseller which for 33 years – through five generations – confirms it is the best travel companion and business partner for more than 2.6 million of clients who have chosen it since 1981. Today, to continue playing a leading role, the new vehicle introduces a number of new features to meet the new needs of customers by offering more technology, more efficiency and more value. The New Ducato also demonstrates its cutting-edge credentials with an extremely high-tech equipment range, state-of-the-art safety and driving assist devices, and a new infotainment system. For example, all versions offer electronic stability control (ESC) as standard. This system has been improved with a roll limitation system to increase comfort and protect the load from unexpected shifts, in conjunction with a load detection system (LAC), Hill Holder, anti-slip system (ASR) and electronic emergency braking assistance system (EBA). To ensure greater manoeuvrability and enhanced driving comfort, Servotronic variable assistance power steering is offered as standard on the MultiJet 2.3 and 3.0 engine versions, while further driving assist systems are available on request, such as Traction+ (complete with Hill Descent Control system), lane departure warning system and traffic sign recognition system.